Rochdale Training is a leading work based learning training provider and provides outstanding Apprenticeship opportunities for young people and quality training to companies across the North West. We also provide training for pre-employed learners.
With continued growth, we wish to complement our existing team and recruit assessors in the following areas;
· Customer Service
· Business Administration
· Team Leading
· Management to level 7
You will be involved in:
- Training and assessing learners
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to
- Motivating and supporting Apprentices
- Completing awarding body documentation
- Promoting Equality and Diversity
- Ensuring the welfare and safeguarding of the Apprentices
- Embedding of Functional Skills
There are also vacancies for employability skills tutors
Candidates should ideally hold relevant teaching/training and assessor qualifications, however full training could be provided to the right candidate.
Must have own vehicle for assessor role.
You will need to be organised, have excellent communication skills and be reliable, with a flexible approach and have experience of working with young adults.
Enhanced DBS Check will be required.
Salary will be commensurate with achievement and experience
For further details and an application form please contact Gill Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 1st May 2015